Wednesday, November 01, 2006

November 1, 2006 - Walk to Work (And John Scofield)

(This is a blog in progress as something is not allowing me to upload the pictures! and i have no time to write anymore.)

So, there was traffic this morning and I decided to walk the 5 blocks it would take me to get from my location on the bus line at 69th street and walk to 64th street. I was watching people walk by me while I was on the bus and figured, go get the exercise. I hate exercising but I’m also a big supporter hahaha. It a hard internal struggle, let me tell you.


Any way, I decided to take the walk and experience one of the last beautiful days left in the year before hell strikes down with is swift cold fucking hand. SO COLD!. AS an intern, I was absolutely retarded in the amount of clothes that I were and then stripped off once I got to work. It was the most miserable experience haha. But, by no means was I unhappy. The winter is one of the most gorgeous times in the entire year as far as cheer and decoration and insane experiences. But this blog will have nothing to do with all of that. I’ll bust those memories out for myself when it actually snows haha. To the right is the 7th Regiment Monument located at 66th Street and 5th Avenue.


I just took a few pictures of some of the things that caught my eye on the 5 blocks I walked. Also, understand that to the right of my walk is Central Park and to the left of me is 5th Avenue and a bunch of kewl buildings.


First of all it was beautiful scene to see the leaves changing. Granted, it is NOTHING compared to the changing of the seasons down in Virginia. I mean, NOTHING compares. Almost like color died in NYC as far as the trees go. But also, as I have learned in my job, the types of trees that can survive in the city are not ones that change. So, I rarely see the variety of color that we had for during Homecoming weekend this year, but there are stated yellows and golds.

(Need to enter info in about eating lunch around the pond, this pictures & halloween in the city & John Scofield)

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

UGFIFBHVIYQBIU

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home