Thursday, November 09, 2006

drunk 17 years old bring back memories!!!

it is 11:50pm on Thurdsay night, November 9, 2006. I am a whole bottle of wine into being drunnk and alone haha....so sad yes but oh well haha. I hear al lthis COMOTION...out side. I go outside like im smoking a cig and find 10-12 young girls being drunk as SHIT trying to take drunk pictures. its gets fun and they take pictures of me and all try getting up on the barrier between me and the garbage hahaha. Then i tell them i will take a picture of all of them from my view and they say i will steal thier cameras so i leave them alone. Then they ask to take my picture again and i say come on up mother fuckers. i have tons of beer and im alone drinking it. Half of them rush my door and the other half asks like a mother and says OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOO. I mean, I am so glad I was never one of thoes mother types. I am a fun person and im drunk right now but hot damn I would let those 17 year olds leave with some fond memories of drunken freedom.....no parents....no rules...tons of beer....good times hahahaha. Yeah, they left an im alone writing about this gay shit in my blog. Oh well, a few eeks from now this will amuse me!!! They asked if I went to college and of course i was like JMU BABY!!!!! They asked if i knew some soccer player named christine? Does that ring a bell to anyone? Christine might not have even been her name hahahha....I am in these bitches pictures hahahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home