Tuesday, November 07, 2006

cont.....My first Gallery Opening: Kuno Gonschior and some other artist I can't name




Still at the Stux Galery.


There was a second artist in the back room. This was not half as interesting to me but still interesting to shift from such dramatic pieces of artwork so simple yet, difficult in its own right.

This was Kuno Gonschior’s exhibit titled “10 Landscapes: For Ulrike”. This gentleman is not Asian, as you would immediately think, or at least I did. He is German and this is his vision of modern art. After researching him on the internet, I have found out that he works and lives in German, Berlin to be exact. I also found it awesome that this gallery that I was in was the only one in the nation, for the entire year, for where his work would be exhibited. This was also the first US exhibit the artist had ever had Made it seem like it was a bigger deal then it might seem to some but it is kind of awesome.

1 Comments:

At 10:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home