Monday, November 06, 2006

CHRISTMAS IS ON! (SAM COOKE)

It is 11:54pm on Monday night, November 6 ,2006. Two things happened tonight that might have seemed much cooler in my altered state, if you please hahaha. (I don't have to work tomorrow so I can play...anyway....getting' ADHD......as usual........!!)

About and hour ago, I was walking down the street with Ned and pointed out the Christmas lights that had already been placed on some trees. This man from across the way screams out with fist in the air "CHRISTMAS IS OOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN" - that was a magically delicious hysterical moment - ONLY IN NY!!!!

Who was that guy you say? I will never know and I will never forget hahaha!

Secondly, this was the first night in my life I saw a full moon without ever seeing stars in the sky. I guess the moon is the only thing that can get through the tough coating over NYC. It was and in a way but the Xmas guy brought my spirits WAY BACK up - it made my almost pee myself.....

and who ever is reading this - don’t act like you have never laughed that hard.....LOL.


Ahhh this is going to be a good read in a few months.....and while I am at it I can always mention some good ass music!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an oldie but a goodie. And as I am going through a huge 50's phase from Jerry Lewis movies to Ella Fitzgerald, I don't mind pointing out the obvious again. The obvious being greatness in music history..........


Anyway, his music is just as spicy as his life was, before dying so young.


SAM COOKE. SAM COOKE. SAM COOKE


He needs no introduction................


(He has an exciting back story too...for example, he brought a couple back to his hotel room from a party they were all at together, and when the guy passed out on the bed he took the wife and banged her in the bathroom while he lay on the couch ----OHHHHHHHH DAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNN.)

Well, once you listen to his music you'll understand what it can do to a man OR a woman. Gentleman, throw one of these on and your ladies won't be able to help but get in the mood.....(insert another OHH DAAAMMNN here as well.)

Juicy tid bit - The song Chris and I dance to at our wedding will be coming from his collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home